SEO is not an easy task for any blogger out there. But, if you learn the SEO and the way it works, it becomes effortless for you to rank any content or website in search engines like Google, Bing, Yandex, etc. Today, I am going to share Some SEO Tips to Rank Website in Search Engines.
The question arises, “ Will a perfect SEO friendly post get views and audience from Search Engines or not?” The answer to this question is- It depends on what keyword has been used in the post and what is the search volume of it.
Also, I forgot to tell you guys about Keyword Researching, right? Never mind, I will surely discuss it in the further post. As of now, we will be learning about SEO which is very important to get views on our post and also to rank it in search engines.
If you are a newbie in the field of WordPress & Blogging and need help in setting up your website, please follow the guides given below.
SEO Tips to Rank Website in Search Engines and get maximum visitors on your website!
[wps_toc style=”default” title=”Table of Contents” show_heirarchy=”yes” bullet_spacing=”yes” ordered_list=”no”]
The title of the post is an important aspect to help your content reach a large number of audience. The post title explains the summarized version of your content. You should always keep your title by performing proper keyword research.
For instance, you can have a look at your competitors’ post to understand what are the titles of their posts. Keep your title unique and something that matches your post. An irrelevant title will never let your content rank in the search engines. So always keep a proper title if you want to rank high in the search engine.
So make sure, the title of your post is short, attractive and catchy and also use the relevant keywords in your upcoming blog posts. It will help your content to rank high in the search engine.
Post description is the 2nd thing that a visitor sees when he finds your content in the search engine results. It is the first paragraph of your post. Make sure to use the keyword of your post in the first paragraph.
Always try to make the use of a long tail keyword in the very first paragraph of your post. Also, you can refer to the first paragraph of this article to understand the importance of keywords.
Try to keep an attractive and beautiful featured image for every post. It is an important aspect to make the visitors visit and read your post. Always ensure that your featured image is relevant to the post, it helps in gaining great post views.
The first two things anyone notice is your post title and featured image. Hence, it is essential to keep an appropriate and relevant featured image. Also, whenever you upload a featured image, use the keyword of your post in Alternative Text (Alt Text) of your post.
Always try to use a few photos in your article along with the text. Ensure that the pictures are relevant to your content and keyword. Also, make sure to use the keyword in the ALT Text of your image. It is an SEO friendly practice. Also, an excellent post with a few relevant photos is easy to rank and get views.
The word length of any post is one of the most critical aspects for it to get rank in search engine result. It is always recommended to write a content with word length between 500 to 1000 words. Though 300 words are optimal for the post, I have always noticed that Google always ranks the content with more texts.
More text shows that you have explained the information adequately. Though the word length is not mandatory, it will help you rank higher. Hence, if you want your article to link high in the search engine, then make sure to write more extended content with proper formatting and without grammatical errors.
If you notice, whenever you search any query in the google, the posts ranking higher have around 1500-2000 words. It explains that you should write more and relevant content.
Always use relevant keywords and word combinations in your articles. The keyword and proper word combination indicate what your post focuses on. Hence, it is essential to use appropriate words and keywords in the post.
It helps in ranking our post high in the search engine. The given below image shows what the relevant or prominent keywords which I have used in this article are. They Yoast SEO plugin here is recommending the prominent keywords of this article.
Here, I have shared some of the crucial tips to make your post SEO friendly and rank them high in Search Engine. Let’s see what these tips are:
- Make sure to write a meta description for your post. If Search Engine does not find meta description, it will copy from the first paragraph of your post. But it is always better to write meta description which is relevant to the content. It helps the visitor to learn what your article is about.
- Always link your content internally on every post. It is a good SEO practice and helps to keep your visitors engaged on your website.
- Always use the Focus Keyword of your post in heading and subheading of your post. It should be mentioned at least one time. It will help Search Engine understand that your post and keyword is relevant.
- Also never use any stop word in the slug. It is a good SEO practice.
- Also, use a proper focus Keyword in your post which you have not used before.
- Ensure that the Focus Keyword is also in the title and URL of the post. It is essential to have a keyword of the post in title and URL.
- If you want to rank your post high in the Search Engine, the readability of the post should be accurate and according to the SEO. Too many grammatical mistakes in the post will lead to downranking of your post.
- Break your texts into paragraphs. Also, a paragraph should not be more than three lines or 150 words. Aim for small sections. It is easy to read and understand.
- A post should have proper formatting. It should be divided into appropriate heading and subheading. Also, make sure that every heading and subheading has less than 300 words.
Note: Sometimes it happens that you have written an SEO friendly post and also used the proper keywords in it. And even after that, your post is not ranking high in the search engine. Well, Google has never revealed how does it rank any content in the search results. But I assure you that if your content is unique and of high quality. Also, if you have done proper SEO, then your post will rank after some time, and it will even to get appropriate views. Hence, it is not a matter to panic.
There has been an instance when someone content has ranked on top in the search engine after months of posting it. It also depends upon how much time does a visitor stays on your website and how much someone enjoys reading your post.
Hope you liked this article and it helps you in ranking your content high in the search engine. If you still got any doubt, you can directly contact me by commenting below the post or by email.